null Can I get help paying for my course materials?

If you are a scholarship holder or a scholarship candidate, you can have an intervention in the purchase of your course materials from the PUBs (free syllabuses, intervention in photocopies and printing, etc.). By submitting a request for financial assistance from the Student Social Service, you could obtain additional assistance. 


If you are not a scholarship holder but your income is below the student social service access limits, you can also benefit from this assistance by following the same procedure.

26 Jul 2022 - 11:07:25

Does this article not answer your question ?  Contact our Support