null What are the access rights associated with ULBID?
The ULBID allows user authentication for access to services or data that can be viewed in secure access.
That "ULBID" will be used among others on the following authenticator systems:
- email address of the "... @ulb. be" type ;
- access to the ULB network (wired and WiFi);
- access to the "monULB" portal;
- access to the Virtual University ("UV");
- access to the management of timetables and premises ("ulb.be/en/schedules")
- access to the computer room of the educational park ("PADI")
Does this article not answer your question ? Contact our Support