null Quelles sont les mesures de sécurité à prendre pour mon mot de passe?
- Set up the softwares, browser included, so that they don't remember the chosen passwords.
- Never ask someone else to create a password for themself.
- Use different passwords to log into different accounts, the personal email account and the professionnal one for example.
- Change their passwords with a regular frequency of once a year.
- Choose a password that isn't link to their identity (password comprising a society name, a birthday date, etc.).
- Change systematically and imediatelly the default passwords.
- Do not stock passwords in a folder that is on an exposed machine, or on the internet. Do not stock passowrds on a sheet of paper either.
- Do not send their own password on their personnal email adress.
- Do not send passwords by email.
Those security measures are only the minimal recommandations.
Does this article not answer your question ? Contact our Support