I have just finished high school, do I need an academic recognition to enrol at the ULB?

No, if your degree is:

  • A baccalaureate awarded by the European School
  • An International Baccalaureate from Geneva

Yes, if you have obtained a foreign secondary degree and wish to start undergraduate studies in higher education in the Federation Wallonia-Brussels.

14 Oct 2019 - 10:23:26

Does this article not answer your question ?  Contact our Support