null IT requests: how to submit them, in which cases and how are they processed?
Every IT must be submitted in a detailed written demand.
If your need is:
- emerging/non listed in the IT Services Catalogue → please fill the dedicated centralized IT request form;
- covered by the IT Services Catalogue → please contact the Head Office of the responsible Pole/ Service.
The demands for the modification of an existing IT solution or for the implementation of a new IT solution that are filled out via the dedicated form are received and first processed by the IT Project Management Office (PMO).
The PMO then convokes the IT Demand Mgmt Committee with the mission to forward/process the requests depending on their nature:
- Service request (Business as usual, evolutionary maintenance)
→ The request is forwarded to the responsible Pole/Service.
→ The request is processed by the PMO who contacts the applicant to inform him/her on the next steps and the project management methodology.
- IT project lifecycle at ULB;
- Mode d'emploi pour les (futurs) sponsors et chefs de projet (to be written).
Does this article not answer your question ? Contact our Support