null I have a student job to support myself and I find myself having to stop working for the exams, what assistance can I get?

If you are in the conditions of access, the student social service can grant you a job allowance in January and June, possibly for two additional months in the event of an obligatory internship and in August in the event of a second session.

The jobist allowance guarantees you an income so that you can reduce or suspend your working time in order to prepare for your exams. 

This allowance can’t be paid to fiscally independent students. 

09 Jul 2021 - 11:16:22

Does this article not answer your question ?  Contact our Support