null Who can obtain access as an external member?
In order to be able to obtain access as an external member, you must carry out a mission for the ULB.
Here is the exhaustive list of recognized missions:
- Beneficiary of an agreement registered with the HRD
- Student (from the ULB or not) working in addition to his studies for the ULB
- Non-staff person who can perform tasks of a staff member (IT consultant, external administrative, Article 60, volunteer, temporary worker, etc.)
- Student doing an internship at the ULB as part of his studies
- Person in charge of evaluating the quality of teaching at ULB (auditor / AEQES Expert)
- Person outside the ULB who supervises ULB students during their internship
People carrying out research work for / in collaboration with the ULB must be recognized as a scientific collaborator or visiting researcher by their faculty in order to benefit from the IT resources of the ULB.
Does this article not answer your question ? Contact our Support