What is an academic recognition?

If you have followed/passed your secondary education abroad, you will need an academic recognition that will determine the level of these.

It gives you access to a certain level of education in an educational institution of the Federation Wallonia-Brussels.

Caution, the request for an academic recognition must be introduced before July 15th of the previous academic year.

More details on the website of the equivalence service of the Federation Wallonia-Brussels

05 Aug 2019 - 14:48:13

Does this article not answer your question ?  Contact our Support