To be a ULB referent for an external member you must have a management role.
Registration at ULB of the External Member is a prerequisite for this procedure.
- In the Subject field (1), please enter: External Member Affiliation request
- In the Question field (2), please enter the following data:
- ULBID of the External Member: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
- Requested Affiliation : External Member
- Affiliation start date: DD/MM/YYYY;
- Affiliation end date: DD/MM/YYYY;
- Requested Authorizations: [ex: UV + eCursus + Teams]
- ULB Organizational Unit to which the External Member is linked : [Faculty, Service, Department, etc...] ;
- Function (ex: IT Consultant, Quality Auditor, Visitor...)
- ULBID (formerly NetID) of the ULB Referent: _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Does this article not answer your question ? Contact our Support