null How to install Microsoft Teams for MacOS ?
See also : install Teams for Windows
Requirements : having Mac OS X El Capitan or newer
- Get to the Microsoft website through the following link: : https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/microsoft-365/microsoft-teams/download-app
- Click on "Download for desktop";
- Click on "Download Teams";
- The file Teams_osx.pkg appears in the "downloads" folder;
- Open the downloaded file and follow instructions;
- Once the installation process is completed, proceed to open Teams.
- Teams may recognise your account immediately;
- If not, enter your Office 365 email (@ulb.be) and password;
- Finally, make sure that Teams works.
- In some versions of MacOs X, you will have to allow Teams to access your microphone and camera. If the program does not request it, you will have to turn on access in your device settings.
Does this article not answer your question ? Contact our Support