null How do I log in to the Université Virtuelle (UV)?
1) Go to the Virtual University login page
2) Enter your login:
a. ULB members with ULBID i.e.
- member of the ULB community - student, academic, scientific, administrative staff
- student registered 'administratively' coming from an institution other than ULB but taking one or more courses at ULB (e.g. inter-university program),
- specific student :
- member CEPULB,
- registered in the jury of the French Community,
- registered in isolated courses,
- registered for the accession competition.
New students: while waiting for the admission file to be finalized, try the anonymous connection
Since December 10, 2020,
- NetID is called ULBID
- QuIdAM replaces PAM for your ULB password management.
ULBID is composed of
- either a sequence of 8 letters, e.g.: pdupont (in this case it corresponds to the old ULB identifier, the NetID)
- or a sequence of 4 letters and 4 numbers, e.g.: pdup1234 (new users)
Problem with ULBID ? Contact support ULB
b. Other users with UV account,
- username is usually the email
- password can be reset on this page