null How do I get a reduction in my registration fees?

To obtain temporary free tuition fees, scan the proof of your FWB scholarship application on your MonULB portal 

To obtain a reduction in your tuition fees, it’s necessary to submit a request for financial assistance to the Student Social Service. 

The procedures are listed in the "useful documents" tab on our site:

If you have questions about tuition fees, you can contact  

26 Jul 2022 - 10:55:22

Does this article not answer your question ?  Contact our Support