null How do I create a strong password?
A strong password is a password that is difficult to retrieve, even using automated tools. Its characteristics are:
- The length > 8 characters is a minimum, the longer a password the more difficult is it to decode;
- The number of different characters used > digits, lower case, upper case, special characters; its ease of being retained.
The sequence of words:
- Must be illogical (except maybe for you);
- Must not be taken from an existing work (song);
- Must be meaningful to you and only you or depend on a mnemonic of your own.
Tip for creating a remembering and strong password: using acronyms
- Phonetics method: use the sounds of each syllable to make a sentence to remember. For example, "J'aime les Audi A4" will create the password "GmodiA/4". Consider the mixing upper and lower case letters;
- First letter method: for example "James Bond is coming back to TV" will create the password "JB7_cbTV". Add capital letters every other letter, and replace a letter with a number.
A password is a confidential and non-transferable information. Your password should never be disclosed.
Does this article not answer your question ? Contact our Support