null Comment les données à caractère personnel fournies dans le cadre de ma demande d'admission sont-elles traitées?
The Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB)—Avenue Roosevelt 50, 1050 Brussels, Belgium—is responsible for the processing of the personal data collected as part of your application for admission.
This means ULB complies with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, also known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The data that ULB gathers in the admission form on its website is only processed for the purpose of assessing your application with regard to admission criteria, and proceeding with your registration if applicable. The data is necessary in order to complete your enrolment.Are concerned:
- personal identification data;
- data on academic, academic and professional backgrounds
This data is stored only by ULB, which takes appropriate security measures to guarantee its integrity and confidentiality. It is never shared with third parties. ULB staff may access the data strictly to the extent required for the performance of its tasks. Staff members are bound by confidentiality rules regarding all personal data processed by ULB.
The data is not stored longer than necessary for its intended purpose, i.e.:
- if you do not submit your application, your data is stored until 31 December of the academic year for which you are applying;
- if your application is rejected, > 18 months starting on the deadline for application submissions;
- if, you do not confirm your enrolment after being admitted,> 18 months from the deadline fixed for the submission of your application for admission;
- if you complete your enrolment, your personal data will be stored and processed in accordance with ULB’s policy regarding the ULB's policy regarding the protection of personal data.